“Caring for your body is the best way to be more confident. If you look and feel good your confidence will shine through you." -Amira Onibudo, Founder of Unleash Yourself
Fitness guru Herline Valcin shared her personal tips on how she loves and cares for her body daily.
"By waking up and doing what I love every morning I feel good and empowered. You should be doing something everyday that makes you happy." - Herline Valcin
1. Personal Hygiene- Shower daily using your favorite body wash or scrub.
I use Dr. Bronner Hemp Peppermint pure Castile soap and Strawberry body polish from The Body Shop.
2. Skin Care Regimen- Have a daily routine for your skin that will make you glow.
I use tea tree oil for acne, and Clarisonic for exfoliation.
3. Hyperactivity- Get up and workout! Going for a quick afternoon walk or run is great way to warm up your muscles before doing a strenuous gym workout.
Any type of movement throughout the day to get your heart rate up is strongly suggested. Never go too long without hyperactivity.
4. Get Rest- No matter how much work and errand you do per day always give yourself at least an hour to clear your mind and meditate. It will lower your stress, help you pay more attention, and improve your mood.Light a candle, make some tea, and write down your thoughts from the day. Don't become overwhelmed with world. Learn to remove yourself and enjoy your peace.
5. Reward- (My favorite) recognize your hard work. Watch a movie, do a face mask, and get a manicure-pedicure.
Don’t save the special things for only special occasions. You deserve to pamper yourself every once in a while. The more you care for your body the better you will feel about yourself.
Unleashing your inner confidence starts with the way you treat your body. You cannot live a healthy confident life without putting yourself and your health first.
Share this post with someone who needs help finding ways to love their body!